Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement
QVIVO File ID
QVIVO Limited ("QVIVO") respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As a personal cloud storage service, QVIVO does not permit, or enable, URLs of the files uploaded by, or added on behalf of, its users to be made public. QVIVO users are granted a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the QVIVO application, website, or related services (collectively, the "QVIVO Services") solely for the purpose of management and playback of lawfully acquired media files from their personal collection that they have all the necessary legal rights in their respective jurisdictions to store, retrieve, and share with their friends and family.
It is QVIVO's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, QVIVO will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the QVIVO Services that are reported to QVIVO's Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the QVIVO Services by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to QVIVO's Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, QVIVO will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the QVIVO Services.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the QVIVO File ID (in this specific case, the QVIVO File ID is ).
3. Provide your your full legal name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if applicable, email address.
4. Provide your physical signature if you intent to send this Notice via postal mail.
5. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
Methods of Delivery for This Notice
1. You may post this Notice to:
Copyright Agent c/o QVIVO Limited
Unit 512, Tower A
Ming Pao Industrial Building
18 Ka Yip Street, Chai Wan
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China
2. QVIVO provides copyright owners with a convenient electronic method of delivery for DMCA Alleged Infringement Notices. By clicking the "Continue" link below, and filling out the required form, QVIVO's Designated Copyright Agent will receive the above Notice and take action within 24 hours.
- Send DMCA Notice Continue
With Regard to QVIVO File ID
Dear Sir or Madam:
I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use). I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Send DMCA Notice Send Now